Frequently Asked Questions
If the information below does not cover your query, then please either use the form on the Contact Us page or telephone us
Do I need to book?
- No booking required, other than for Birthday Parties or Evening events.
Are the paints safe for babies and young children
All our paints are water based and completely washable and non-toxic making it suitable for even the youngest of babies
How much does it cost?
- Prices start from as little as £5.95 for smaller items, and go up from that dependant upon your budget. All items are individually priced and include the use of paints, stencils and stamps, and also Glazing and firing each item. This is all done right here at our Studio.
Is there a Studio fee?
- No additional fee is charged, all prices are as per the marked price of the Pottery you choose.
After painting, when will the pottery be ready?
- Pottery is usually ready approximately 1 week later
Can you paint things for me?
- Yes you can commission us to paint an item on your behalf. A picture of what you require would be helpful, but we have books available of examples that you can choose from. We also have some ready painted display items for sale. Have a browse and choose a unique gift.
Are you able to post the finished item?
- If you are unable to collect your item, or you don't live locally, we are happy to pack and post your Pottery to anywhere in the UK.
Prices are dependant upon number of items and weight. Please ask for a quote before painting.